[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Dear List members,

A colleague has inquired as to the existence of an English term for
noise with energy uniformly distributed on a Bark scale, that is, a
noise that stimulates each critical band equally.  Although we could
coin our own term for it, I have the faint recollection of seeing such
a term before, but cannot think of the term itself.  Any solid
recollections out there?

   Bill Woods
   FB 8 / AG Medi. Phy.
   Universitaet Oldenburg
   D-26111 Oldenburg

   phone: (+49) 441 798 5472
   FAX:   (+49) 441 798 3698